When you are disciplined, get your life in order so when you aren’t, everything doesn’t fall apart.
In Joseph’s life, there have been times he has excelled at being disciplined, but in times of grief and pain, he has failed. Joseph has been a member of the marine corps, law enforcement, homeland security, taught self-defence, has a dog training business, and is a solopreneur. This does not mean that he has self-discipline all the time.
If you need discipline for eating better, doing better in school, getting better at work, going to the gym, etc, this episode is for you.
In this episode:
- Joseph shares the best and most effective ways to get disciplined, even when it seems impossible
- Why you need to be disciplined
- How to plan ahead for a better life, when things are going wrong
- Challenge yourself to finish
- Plan ahead
- Create an atmosphere in which you want to thrive and be successful,
- There is no such thing as perfectionism
- Celebrate yourself, even if everything goes wrong.
- “It’s very easy once you’ve done something to find an escape route, this is just an easy excuse”
- “Becasue of the fact I am human, I go through stuff.”
Please take a moment to leave us a review. It means more to us than we can imagine and we read each and every one!
Connect with Joseph: