We’ve all experienced deep wounds that can last a lifetime. When we don’t practice forgiveness, we prevent healing and become the ones who are hurt in the long run.
On This Episode:
- Joseph James shares the physical abuse he experienced as a child.
- Walk in a mindset of forgiveness, even when you’re in the heat of it.
- Joseph warns how trauma can control your actions and lead you to hurt others.
- No human being can bring healing to you. You have to make the decision.
- Make the decision to change.
- Recognize the value of forgiveness.
- Identify what needs to heal.
- Acknowledge your emotions.
“You win by forgiveness.”
Connect with Joseph James: