In this episode, Joseph sits down with Shawn Oddo. Shawn is the founder and owner of Valhalla Training Grounds.
Valhalla is Louisiana’s FIRST and ONLY private, hardcore, training facility among an abundance of mediocre corporate gyms. They have created an environment for those serious about their health and fitness goals, without the distracting non-sense found at other gyms.
In This Episode:
- Shawn talks about growing up under extreme mental and physical abuse.
- Shawn explains why he associated money with unhappiness
- Learn why Shawn decided to take the leap and open up his own gym.
- Joseph and Shawn talk through depression and suicide.
- Joseph gets real about rejection.
- Don’t let other’s limitations become your limitations.
- Keep an eye out for unexpected resources.
- If you’re still here, you can keep going.
- “All the small things add up to big shit.” – Shawn Oddo
- “Whatever energy you put out is what you get back.” – Shawn Oddo
- “We can either use pain to leave us stuck like glue or pain can launch us into our destiny.” – Joseph James
Connect with Joseph James:
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/252908273026721