This is a very special episode, Joseph James was interviewed by Dwayne Staten, the host of the Power of Forgiveness Podcast.
They talk about how Joseph felt like he could never do anything to win in life in the eyes of his father, how he came to forgive him, and how they became best friends. They also talk about rejection, not being able to say sorry after someone passes away, and how people can come to forgive others, but they may not forgive themselves.
They also talk about something very important and unique, unforgiveness. Unforgiveness can affect your body, your relationships, your life, and its is something that many people need to learn about to recover from.
In this episode:
- How joseph dealt with rejection from his father
- How joseph delt with rejection from dating
- How joseph put himself back out there to date
- The definition of unforgiveness
- The 2 main parts of forgiveness
- How to forgive yourself
- “Its okay to not be okay”
- “When you take the step to forgive someone, you may not hear what you want to hear. Do not take that personally.”
- “When we dont forgive ourselves, our bitterness and resentment bubbles up.”
- “Our brains are wired to scout for the bad stuff”
Connect with Dwayne Staten:
Dwayne’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dwaynestaten/
Power of Forgiveness Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-power-of-forgiveness-with-dwayne-staten/id1505118249
Connect with Joseph James:
Joseph’s Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/meetjoejames
Joseph’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/meetjosephjames/