On this episode:
- How I managed to create a peaceful environment amidst a toxic environment as a child.
- The difference between controlling yourself in the midst of a situation and controlling the situation.
- Learn how to act or choose to react in the midst of the situation instead of trying to control the situation.
- Focus on how you are handling the situation instead of focusing on other people.
- We can’t make people change or control other people.
- We’ll better off walk through our own healing and recognize our own triggers if we learn how to control ourselves in the midst of the situation.
- We have the ability to change the atmosphere in which we want to live.
- Triggers are teachers showing us what needs to be healed.
Connect with Joseph James: