Has your kindness been used against you? Then you need to hear this.
The best revenge is a life well-lived. It is so easy to care for people that we have relationships with and neglect the most important person, yourself.
In this episode, Joseph speaks with Sarah K. Ramsey about how to design a life that you deserve, after surviving a toxic relationship. Sarah is a life strategist, toxic relationship specialist, dream builder, heart-centered healer, and intuition empowerment, expert. She is a best-selling author of the book Becoming Toxic Person Proof and host of the Toxic Person Proof podcast which reaches thousands of listeners around the world.
We can be toxic to ourselves. Toxic relationships are not limited to boyfriend/girlfriend relationships, they can also be with parents, co-workers, bosses, truly anyone with who we have relationships with.
- 3 ways to heal from a toxic relationship
- How to come up with a healing strategy
- A lot of people suffer from Smart Girl/Guy Syndrom – thinking you can fix everything with enough hard work
- “When people tell you who they are, believe them” – Maya Angelou
- “My good behavior does not change someone else’s behavior” – Sarah K. Ramsey
- “The best revenge is a life well lived” – Sarah K. Ramsey
- “Not letting people steal your power, that’s integrity.” – Sarah K. Ramsey
Connect with Sarah:
- Sarah’s Website: https://sarahkramsey.com/
- Sarah’s Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bouncebackcoaching
- Sarah’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bouncebackbetter/
Connect with Joseph James:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/meetjoejames
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/meetjosephjames/