You have the power to change the atmosphere in which you want to live. While growing up, Joseph James lived in a very toxic household, and would often turn to worship music to calm himself down, and create a more peaceful environment in his household.
In this episode, Joseph shares some ways that you too can change your atmosphere, and as a result of your work, change your life.
On this episode:
- How Joseph James managed to create a peaceful environment amidst a toxic environment as a child.
- The difference between controlling yourself in the midst of a situation and controlling the situation.
- Learn how to act or choose to react in the midst of the situation instead of trying to control the situation.
- Focus on how you are handling the situation instead of focusing on other people.
- We can’t make people change or control other people.
- We’ll better off walk through our own healing and recognize our own triggers if we learn how to control ourselves in the midst of the situation.
- We have the ability to change the atmosphere in which we want to live.
- Triggers are teachers showing us what needs to be healed.
Connect with Joseph James: