Today’s episode is perfect for going into the new year. In this episode, Joseph James shares his tips on how to deal with trauma head-on. It is just instinct to want to avoid things that do not make us feel great. The way to heal is to stop avoiding pain and begin working through it today.
Start healing from your past, so you can flourish in your future.
On This Episode:
- Joseph talks about the dangers of avoiding situations that remind us of our past.
- The end result of trauma is shame.
- Shame makes us seek approval.
- Healing from trauma requires turning to the true authentic self.
- “Vulnerability brings healing.”
- “All human behavior is nothing but an attempt of protection learned in childhood.”
- “Trauma creates core beliefs.”
Connect with Joseph James:
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/252908273026721