(Replay) We all deserve to be healed from our pain. If you want to heal from your pain, Joseph James shares two experiences where he needed to heal from trauma. He offers actionable steps to take to allow yourself to start healing. The process is not always easy, but crucial to your self-worth and self-care.
It is easy to blame yourself for mistakes, even when it’s not your fault.
On This Episode:
- Joseph tells a story about blaming himself for the death of a fellow athlete.
- Hear why Joseph struggled with guilt after his mom passed.
- Learn the one thing you can do that will help you through your pain.
- You can’t blame yourself.
- Realize what happened is over.
- Forgiving yourself is the first step until healing.
- Allow yourself to feel your emotions.
- “Do not blame yourself for something you have no control over.”
- “Your first step of healing is forgiving yourself.”
Please leave us a review and recommend this podcast to your friends. We want to help as many people as possible.
Connect with Joseph James:
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/252908273026721