Michael Fabber is a guy who doesn’t know how to sit still. Originally from New York, Michael grew up in a relatively normal family. When his brother, a veteran, committed suicide, it turned his life upside down. Now, Michael works with individuals and businesses to help them achieve their goals. He specializes in those who are seeking fulfillment and bringing their purpose and passion into their careers. Read more about his story on www.coachmikefabber.com.
On this episode:
- Michael shares how his life experiences as a 10-year old turned his life upside down.
- Know what emotional toughness looks like.
- Hear the question that made Michael evaluate his existence.
- How Michael lived from being the villain, the damsel in distress to being the own hero of his story.
- Your story is your own power.
- You’re the only one who can save you—be the hero.
- You choose the character you want to play in your own story.
- Be thankful for both the journey and destination because you can’t love the destination if you hate the journey.
- Our story is our power.
- Our life is a movie and we’re playing the characters in our movie. Make sure you’re playing the character that you want.
- You have to be the hero of your story.
- Vulnerability brings healing.
- Go through it to grow from it.
Connect with Michael Fabber:
Connect with Joseph James: