On This Episode:
- Joseph and his brother, Michael, discuss their abusive childhood and the things they’ve taken from it.
- Learn what drove Michael to become entrepreneurial.
- Michel discusses how travel impacted him.
- Michael opens up about his divorce.
- Hear how cycling helped Michael’s mental health.
- Learn how to stop quitting.
- Don’t allow your pain to stick to you.
- You have to be able to stop erosion before you have a full flood.
- We have everything we need to succeed. We just need to take the consistent, correct, steps.
- “Make it a priority every day to do SOMETHING.”
- “You’re either eroding or growing.”
- “We quit in small stages.”
- “We’re built to make a difference.”
- “You can’t be grateful and hateful at the same time.”
Connect with Michael:
Connect with Joseph James:
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/252908273026721