On This Episode:
- Caleb shares the difficulty of growing up as a “P.K.” (Pastor’s Kid.)
- Learn about the incredible bond Caleb has with his twin brother.
- Joseph and Caleb discuss the difficulty of having a strained relationship with strict fathers.
- Caleb felt like no one understood him growing up and the desire to commit suicide as early as 4 years old.
- Discover how Caleb set healthy boundaries with his father.
- Caleb shares how bodybuilding helped him heal.
- You must forgive the one who hurt you and yourself to receive closure.
- Be patient and things will happen as they are supposed to happen.
- Put yourself in other’s shoes.
“There’s a difference between being a father and being a dad.”
“If there is a possibility for a spark of love in this world, why am I not grasping for that spark?” – Caleb Peterson
“Turn your losses into lessons.”
Connect with Joseph James:
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/252908273026721