Growing up with a father who was unwillfully drafted in the Army to serve time in Korea, Shā Sparks inherited her father’s “I don’t have a choice” mindset. Later she realized she did have a choice and overcame abuse, addiction, depression, anger, low self-worth, being a bully and being bullied. Today, she has proactively changed that fear-based phrase “I don’t have a choice” into determination inspiring others to make fearless choices. She guides leaders to re-ignite their passion into a more aligned purpose and transform it into increased profit. She knows that if she can take her own traumatic experiences and transform them into a treasure, then so can you!
She is the CEO (Chief Excitement Officer) of Sparks of Fire International, a Certified Fearless Living Coach and Trainer, host of The Power of Investing in People Podcast, host of “Hey Shā, What Do I Say?” Facebook Live Show, author of “How to Get Your Voice Back”, and Co-Founder of #FIRESTARTERS Book Project.
Connect with Sha Here:
- Website www.shasparks.com
- #FIRESTARTERS Book Project https://firestartersbookproject.com/
- LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/in/sha-sparks
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/iamshasparks/
- Podcast on all platforms: The Power of Investing in People
In This Episode:
- Sha explains how she made choices involving her pain and the feeling of hopelessness.
- Sha explains her biggest pain point.
- Learn how acupuncture helped Sha.
- Discover where fear comes from and how you can take it on.
- Hear how parents impact our development.
- Learn how to identify healthy love versus unhealthy love.
- Discover the difference between responding and reacting.
- You have a choice of how you respond to pain.
- Fear’s job is to protect you, but it can also stop you when it shouldn’t.
- Familiar isn’t always what’s healthy.
- “Trauma is what happened, fear is the reaction.”
- “We can’t rely on someone else to heal us.”
Connect with Joseph James:
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/252908273026721