We are almost 6 months into 2022, have you made the most of your time?
Time and life can pass us by very quickly. Are we making the best use of it? That is the topic of today’s solo episode.
Time is the one thing that every living being on this planet has in common. None of us know exactly how much time we will have here on this planet, but it is up to us to make the most of it. Time is so easy to take advantage of, but if you don’t use it wisely, it will go away and you can never get it back.
On this Episode:
- Joseph shares about the loss of his wife and how he recognized he didn’t make the best use of his time.
- Learn how to make your relationships count with the time you have.
- Discover the difference between being driven and being available to those most important.
- Don’t become so driven you to become dismissive of people.
- You can be in the same room as others and still not be present.
- You never know how much you have time.
- “If you will change your mindset, you will change your world.”
Connect with Joseph James:
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/252908273026721