We are already 5 months into the year… when are you finally going to do that think that you keep saying you will do?
Time and life can pass us by very quickly. Are we making the best use of it? That is the topic of today’s solo episode.
On this Episode:
- Joseph shares about the loss of his wife and how he recognized he didn’t make the best use of his time.
- Learn how to make your relationships count with the time you have.
- Discover the difference between being driven and being available to those most important.
- Don’t become so driven you to become dismissive of people.
- You can be in the same room as others and still not be present.
- You never know how much you have time.
“If you will change your mindset, you will change your world.”
Connect with Joseph James:
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/252908273026721