On this episode:
- What vulnerability truly means and Joseph James’s own experience of being vulnerable.
- How Joseph has been practicing learning from what he has been teaching since I was a kid.
- What revelation looks like and how it helps him preach to himself.
- Why we shouldn’t just practice what we’re learning but instead, live what we’re learning.
- True vulnerability is when you’re not comfortable talking about something to someone.
- Learning how to live what you learn means you’re going to mess up.
- We teach what we need to learn.
- Preach to yourself.
- Learn how to live what you learn instead of just practicing it.
Connect with Joseph James: