(Replay) Happy New Year! This episode is perfect for the new year. If your new year’s resolution is to become the best version of yourself, this is the episode for you.
Joseph James is speaking with Jeremy Herider, the founder of Optimal Self, an organization dedicated to helping you create lasting, quality habits, that we are proud to pass down to the next generation.
Besides helping 1000’s create their “Optimal Self” via getting uncomfortable, defining values, then creating the daily habits needed to become the person THEY want to be… Jeremy has plenty of stories to tell from playing 𝗠𝗮𝗷𝗼𝗿 𝗟𝗲𝗮𝗴𝘂𝗲 𝗕𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗹⚾, then becoming a 𝗖𝗿𝗼𝘀𝘀 𝗙𝗶𝘁 𝗚𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗼𝗻🏋️♂️! Both took INSANE daily habits and discipline to achieve! Jeremy’s diverse background and extreme dedication to living to his Optimal Self is guaranteed to inspire you.
In This Episode:
- Jeremy talks about his childhood and what led him down the path of professional sports.
- Hear about the crushing moment Jeremy was told he wasn’t good enough to make the all-star team as a 13-year-old and how it shaped his perspective forever.
- Joseph and Jeremy discuss the danger of excuses.
- Learn the power of putting in the work.
- Jeremy breaks down the three values that make him who he is.
- Jeremy opens up about the loss of his son-in-law.
- We overestimate what we can do in a year, we underestimate what we can do in five.
- You have to take responsibility for yourself first and be willing to do shit when nobody is watching.
- It’s not that you’re not good enough, it’s that you’re not good enough yet.
- “When the milk spills, if you don’t clean it up, it’s gonna rot.”
- “You don’t get handed shit.”
- “The power of tomorrow starts with the intention of today.”
Connect with Jeremy Herider:
Optimal Self: https://www.optimalself.today/
Jeremy’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/basebrawl/
Connect with Joseph James: