(Replay) Happy Thanksgiving! In this episode, Joseph shares the 6 ways on how we can start forgiving ourselves as part of our own healing. It can be hard to stay thankful for everything positive in your life when you are in the middle of the bad, but a good way to start feeling thankful again is by forgiving yourself.
In This Episode:
- 6 ways to start forgiving yourself
- How to start healing from trauma
- We cannot forgive ourselves when we project our pain onto others.
- We judge and shame others as a distraction from our fractured relationship with ourselves.
- Forgiving ourselves is part of our healing.”
- “It’s not about letting the pain go, its about forgiveness.”
- “We are so quick to blame ourselves, but we are not so quick to forgive ourselves.”
- “Your are not your mistakes from your past.”
Connect with Joseph James: