Jonathan is a self-love mentor, life mastery coach, and creator of the Self Love Revolution Summit. He preaches self-love. Self-love is a skill you teach yourself and perfect, it is something that we need to work on daily.
The Self Love Revolution Summit is a free online event. You will meet the experts who have mastered the art of self-love and learn how to enhance your relationships, find financial freedom, and start living a happier, more loving life.
Joseph James is a featured speaker during this summit, you can sign up for free at this link: https://www.selfloverevolutionsummit.com/
Jonathan worked in the entertainment industry for 20 years was doing something that he thought was making him happy, but he realized he was not actually happy, so he changed his life. He realized that his definition of success and the actual definition of success were very different. He has all the physical attributes to make himself happy, but no matter how successful he became, he never became happy.
He went on a journey to figure out what was wrong with him and why he was not happy. At the end of his journey, he realized that nothing was actually wrong with him, he just was not living in the moment. He was postponing happiness until he was more successful, and there was a huge disconnect.
In this episode:
- About the Self Love Revolution Summit
- Jonathan realizes that his definition of success is not the actual definition of success
- His tips on how to feel successful and happy
- Jonathan realized he was running from himself, not actually addressing himself.
- Working hard and making money is not always the key to success. You must look within yourself to find happiness.
- Spend time with your loved ones instead of grinding at work because that is what will make you happy
- Courage is a skill
- Fear is a huge motivator
- “Be happy first. When you are happy, you are successful.” – Jonathan Troen
- “When you put success before happiness, you get burnt out.” – Joseph James
- “Money is helpful, but it is not going to make you happy if you are already unhappy
- It is okay to be me.” – Jonathan Troen
- “If you’re not afraid, you aren’t doing anything important.” – Jonathan Troen
Get your free ticket to the Self Love Revolution Summit: https://www.selfloverevolutionsummit.com/
Connect with Jonathan Troen:
Connect with Joseph James: