Rachel Jones is a journalist and communications pro who hosted Black and Today on Nola.com from 2012-15.
On this episode:
- Rachel shares how she became a fan of the Saints going to games with her dad.
- Learn how Rachel began pursuing her career in journalism, and how her dream job slipped away.
- Discover the way to navigate difficult transitions.
- Rachel opens up about her diagnosis with epilepsy.
- Discover how to build a support system.
- Everyone goes through transitions.
- GIve yourself room to grieve.
- FInd someone to help and help them.
- You can’t fill a full cup. Pour into others.
- We hold the key to our own healing.
Connect with Joseph James:
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/252908273026721